what you need
- 1 packet Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzels
- 1 red cabbage, sliced
- 2 whole mangos, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coriander, chopped
- 1 cup coconut flakes, toasted
- 4 cups rocket
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
how to make it
- Cook pork schnitzels according to pack instructions.
- Combine cabbage, mangoes, coriander, coconut flakes and rocket in a large bowl.
- Combine salt, limes, and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Slice cooked schnitzels and toss through salad.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Three Aussie Farmers Pork Schnitzels
This schnitzel is made with a tender slice of Australian pork, and coated in fresh seasoned breadcrumbs. It’s quick to cook and not a bad choice when you’re flat out like a lizard drinking.