what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzels
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 250g brown rice with wild rice
- 150g fine green beans, ends removed
how to make it
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a fry-pan and sauté the spring onions for 10-15 mins until soft and browned.
- Add the garlic, chilli and butter and heat through for 30 secs until the butter is melted.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan, cook the rice according to the packet instructions. Add the beans in for the last 5 mins.
- Stir the shallot, garlic and chilli mixture through the rice.
- Heat another Tbsp. of olive oil in the fry-pan and then cook the schnitzels for 2 mins on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Tip: They also come out great if you deep fry them for 2 mins.
- Serve the schnitzel and rice topped with chopped fresh spring onions.
Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzel
There isn’t much that’s beats a schnitty with chips and gravy. This schnitzel is made with a tender slice of Australian pork, and coated in fresh seasoned breadcrumbs. It’s quick to cook and not a bad choice when you’re flat out like a lizard drinking.