what you need
- 1 Pack Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian Style Pork Sausages
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 streaky bacon rashers, sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 croissants, halved
- 1 cup Colby cheese, grated
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- Parsley, to serve
how to make it
- Pre-heat oven grill to 180OC.
- In a fry-pan, heat oil on med-high heat and cook sausages for 10 mins. Remove from pan and cut into slices. In the same pan, fry bacon for 5 mins or until crispy, then set aside. Place sausages back into pan with cherry tomatoes for 5 mins.
- In a large bowl, mix all the cheeses together, then spoon ½ the mix onto the halved croissants. Place the sausages, bacon and tomato on top, then cover with the remaining cheese. Place under the grill for 10 mins or until cheese has melted and is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Dan & Steph have gone all out on this one – Aussie pork minced and tossed with tomato, fennel and a hit of chilli. This sausage is a tribute to the fiery flavours of Southern Italy. Slice and add to pasta to spice things up, or just tuck in when they’re hot off the barbie.