what you need
- 1 pack Dan & Steph Sicilian Pork Sausages
- 200g Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup pitted Sicilian olives
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 red onion. sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Balsamic glaze, to dress
how to make it
- Cook sausages according to packet instructions.
- Combine spinach, olives, feta, capsicum, red onion and cherry tomatoes in a bowl.
- Top salad with sausages or slice up and toss through.
- Drizzle salad and sausages with balsamic glaze and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian style gourmet Pork Sausages by Dan and Steph
Dan & Steph have gone all out on this one – Aussie pork minced and tossed with tomato, fennel and a hit of chilli. This sausage is a tribute to the fiery flavours of Southern Italy. Slice and add to pasta to spice things up, or just tuck in when they’re hot off the barbie.