what you need
- 4 cooked & sliced Dan and Steph Sicilian Pork Sausages
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 200g Sunpork bacon
- 200 grams bocincinni cheese balls
- 12 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cauliflower pizza base (store bought)
- Handful fresh rocket
- Olive oil
how to make it
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 220˚C.
- Spray pizza tray with canola oil the place cauliflower base on tray
- Spread cauliflower pizza base with the pizza sauce then add the sliced onions, bacon, Bocconcini, sausage slices, and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook until golden and crisp (approx. 12-15 mins).
- Serve drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled with sea salt, cracked pepper and fresh rocket.
Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian style gourmet Pork Sausages by Dan and Steph
Dan & Steph have gone all out on this one – Aussie pork minced and tossed with tomato, fennel and a hit of chilli. This sausage is a tribute to the fiery flavours of Southern Italy. Slice and add to pasta to spice things up, or just tuck in when they’re hot off the barbie.