what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Classic Aussie Banger
- 1kg potatoes, cut and peeled
- 100g unsalted butter
- 60ml milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 brown onion, minced
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 500ml beef stock
- 2 Tbsp. plain flour
- Parsley, to serve
how to make it
- Cook sausages according pack instructions.
- While sausages are cooking, place potatoes in a saucepan of water and bring to the boil on high heat for 15 mins or until the potatoes pierce easily.
- Drain water from the potato and begin to mash while still hot. Add in 80g of unsalted butter, milk, salt and mozzarella cheese. Mash until all incorporated and smooth. Set aside.
- Remove sausages from heat and keep warm until ready to serve.
- In the same pan as the sausages add in the onion and garlic. Cook on med-high heat for 5 mins or until the onion brown and soften.
- Add in the plain flour and mix around. Pour half of the beef stock and mix. Add in the remaining beef stock and butter. Bring to a boil and reduce for 5 mins or until sauce thickens.
- Plate up the mash and sausages on a plate. Pour a gravy over of the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Just a good old fashioned sausage with subtle flavours of white pepper, marjoram and garlic, it’s sure to be a family favourite.