what you need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers German Style Pork Knuckle
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 cup beer (bier)
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. cornflour
how to make it
- Cook Three Aussie Farmers German Style Pork Knuckle according to pack instructions. (Reserve cooking juices).
- Heat fry-pan to med-high heat.
- In fry-pan cook onion and garlic for 2 mins. Add tomato paste and stir until combined.
- Add reserved cooking juices from the pouch and stir until combined.
- Add bier and chicken stock, bring to the boil. Combine 2 Tbsp. cornflour with 3 Tbsp. warm water and add to gravy.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over German Pork Knuckle.
Three Aussie Farmers german style pork knuckle
If you haven’t tried a Pork Knuckle – you haven’t lived! This knuckle has been cured and slow cooked for hours – and once you crackle it up at home, there isn’t much that will beat it. Just a tip – serve it with creamy garlic mash and our bier gravy recipe below.