what you need
- 1 Pack Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Style Sausages
- 8 Sourdough rye, slices and toasted
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tomatoes, sliced
- 4 Small avocadoes, sliced
- 100g Persian feta
- 1 Red onion, finely diced
- 45g Dukkah
- Salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
how to make it
- Cook sausage according to pack instructions. Slice on an angle and set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of water on high heat to the boil. Place the eggs in the water and boil for 4 mins then place into an ice bath to stop the cooking. Leave in there until cool to touch. Peel the eggs and set aside.
- Place 2 slices of sourdough on a plate. Place the tomatoes on top, followed by the avocado, feta, red onion, dukkah, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Then put the sausages on top. Cut eggs in half.
- Serve and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint! Serve it up with salad or veg, or throw it in a sausage sanga you won’t forget in a hurry.