what you need
- 200g leftover Three Aussie Farmers Shoulder or Leg Ham
- 1 pizza dough ball (pre-made)
- ½ cup tomato paste
- ½ mozzarella cheese
- Handful artichoke, halved
- Handful kalamata olives, pitted
- Handful mushrooms, sliced
how to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Roll out pizza dough to your desired shape. Spread tomato paste and cheese across the base – ensuring to leave a crust around the edge.
- Top with artichokes, olives, mushrooms and leftover ham.
- Cook in the oven for 20 mins.
- Slice up and serve!
Three Aussie Farmers Semi Boneless Shoulder Ham
100% Australian Pork Shoulder cooked and naturally smoked on the bone. Slice it up and enjoy it in a sambo, fry some up for brekkie or go all out and roast it with a beautiful glaze for the ultimate show stopping dinner table centerpiece.