what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Sausages
- 4 sheets puff pastry
- 1 cup caramelised onion jam
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
how to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 180˚ C.
- Cut puff pastry sheet in half and lay out of bench.
- Spread 2 Tbsp. of caramelised onion jam across the bottom of the puff pastry. Then place 1.5 sausages on top of the jam.
- Roll the pastry over itself until it forms a log.
- Brush some whisked egg across the join to ensure that the pastry stays in place.
- brush some whisked egg across the top of each sausage roll and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place sausage rolls on lined baking tray and cook in oven for 30 mins or until golden and crispy.
- Serve with desired dipping sauce.
Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse style gourmet Pork Sausages by Dan and Steph
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint! Serve it up with salad or veg, or throw it in a sausage sanga you won’t forget in a hurry.