what you need
- 1 Pack Three Aussie Farmers Classic Aussie Bangers, squeezed out of casing
- 16 Three Aussie Farmers Shortcut Bacon, halved lengthways
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 32 toothpicks, soaked in water
how to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180OC.
- In mixing bowl combine the Classic Aussie Banger mince with the mozzarella cheese. In another mixing bowl combine the onion and cream cheese together.
- Take a tablespoon of mince and shape it into a ball. Wrap the bacon around it to make the cup. Use a toothpick to hold it together. Spoon the cream cheese mixture in to top it off. Place onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 20 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!
Dan & Steph have put together a simple blend of quality Aussie beef and pork to make a snag that goes with everything!
Just a good old fashioned sausage with subtle flavours of white pepper, marjoram and garlic, it’s sure to be a family favourite.