what you need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Leg Ham
- 1 cup cherry jam
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
how to make it
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Make your glaze by mixing all ingredients (except cloves) together.
- Remove the skin from the ham, being careful not to tear the fat.
- Score the fat (not the flesh) evenly in a diamond pattern, ensuring an even scoring depth as you go.
- Place a clove in each intersection of your diamond scores.
- Glaze the ham then place in a large roasting pan with 1 cup of water.
- Bake for 1hr and 30 mins or until sticky and golden.
- Baste the ham with glaze throughout.
- Rest for 30 mins before carving.
Three Aussie Farmers Semi Boneless Shoulder Ham
100% Australian Pork Shoulder cooked and naturally smoked on the bone. Slice it up and enjoy it in a sambo, fry some up for brekkie or go all out and roast it with a beautiful glaze for the ultimate show stopping dinner table centerpiece.