what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian Style Sausages
- 500g macaroni pasta
- 80g unsalted butter
- 5 Tbsp. flour
- 600ml milk
- ½ cup gruyere cheese, grated
- ½ cup vintage cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. dijoin mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 6 bacon rashers, diced
- ½ panko breadcrumbs
- Coriander, to serve
how to make it
- Cook macaroni according to pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Cook sausages according to pack instructions. Slice and set aside.
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 200OC.
- In a large sauce-pan on low heat, melt the butter. Add in the flour and whisk until combined and no lumps. Slowly add in the milk bit by bit while continually whisking. Once completely combined add in all the cheese, but only half the cup of mozzarella, mustard, salt and pepper and continue to stir.
- Pour macaroni is a large baking dish. Then pour the cheese mixture, sausages and bacon. Mix through and combine thoroughly.
- Pour the rest of the mozzarella ontop followed by the breadcrumbs.
- Place in oven and set to grill. Grill for 15 mins or until the cheese has melted and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint! Serve it up with salad or veg, or throw it in a sausage sanga you won’t forget in a hurry.