what you need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers German Style Pork Knuckle
- 12 small chat potatoes unpeeled
- 5 bacon rashers, finely chopped and cooked
- 70g mayonnaise
- 40g sour cream
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 40g gherkins, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. dill finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp. capers finely chopped
how to make it
- Cook German Style Knuckle according to packet instructions.
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat, then boil uncovered for 10 mins or until tender.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, bacon, gherkin, dill, spring onions and capers in a bowl with the cooked potatoes. Gently toss to combine.
- Serve Knuckle with potato salad and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers german style pork knuckle
If you haven’t tried a Pork Knuckle – you haven’t lived! This knuckle has been cured and slow cooked for hours – and once you crackle it up at home, there isn’t much that will beat it. Just a tip – serve it with creamy garlic mash and our bier gravy recipe below.