what you need
- 6 Three Aussie Farmers Bacon Rashers, diced
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 250g cream cheese
- 100ml thick cream
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- ½ cup gruyere cheese, grated
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1 cob loaf, top cut off and hollowed out. Keep inside dipping
- 1 nori sheet
- Salt and pepper, to taste
how to make it
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180OC.
- Cook the bacon and onions in a fry-pan on med-high heat for 5 min or until the onions, begin to brown and the bacon crisps up. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the spring onions, cream cheese, cream, sour cream, and all the cheeses. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the hollowed out cob loaf. Put the top of the cob loaf back on. Wrap into foil and bake for 20 mins.
- While baking cut out 2 large triangles for the eyes, 1 small triangle as the nose and a crescent shape for the mouth, on the nori sheet for the face of the cob loaf.
- Place the bread pieces on a baking tray and bake for 5 min with the cob loaf.
- Remove cob loaf and bread from oven and unwrap from the foil. Use a little bit of water on the nori pieces to stick onto the bread in the arrangement of a face.
- Serve and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Just a good old fashioned sausage with subtle flavours of white pepper, marjoram and garlic, it’s sure to be a family favourite.