what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Style Sausages
- 6 seeded sourdough rolls, halved and toasted
- 6 Swiss cheese slices
- 2 gem lettuce, large leaves
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 6 sliced pickles
- 100ml tomato relish
- 100ml basil pesto
how to make it
- Prepare the sausages according to pack instructions.
- Assemble the hot dog by, first layering the cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato and pickles in the bread, followed by the sausage. Top it off by spooning your preferred condiment on top whether it’s the tomato relish or the basil pesto.
- Serve and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint! Serve it up with salad or veg, or throw it in a sausage sanga you won’t forget in a hurry.