What You Need
- 250g Three Aussie Farmers Easy Carve Shoulder Ham, sliced
- 2 baguettes, sliced lengthways
- olive oil spray
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200g cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- 50g fresh rocket leaves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How To Make It
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180⁰C.
- Places baguettes onto a lined baking tray, then lightly spray with olive oil and place into the oven until lightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven and rub fresh garlic cloves over the toasted bread, cover with cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is melted and golden.
- While the bread is toasting, place eggs into a saucepan of water and bring to the boil. For soft eggs boil for 6 mins or up to 10 mins for hard boiled eggs.
- Remove eggs from boiling water and place into cold water, when cool enough to handle remove shells and cut into quarters.
- To serve, layer cheesy baguettes with rocket, ham, onion and eggs, then season with salt and pepper.
Our Leg Ham’s are naturally wood smoked and cooked on the bone. We offer both traditional Hock end and Butt end half leg hams. Glaze and roast in the oven, or slice and dice for sandwiches, pastas, risottos and pizzas!