what you need
- 80g Three Aussie Farmers Shoulder or Leg Ham, Sliced and Diced
- 200g self raising flour
- 80g grated cheddar
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small zuchinni, grated
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 200ml milk, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 60g melted butter, plus extra for greasing pan
- Salt and pepper, to taste
how to make it
1. Sift the flour into a large bowl and stir through the grated cheese, tomato, zuchinni and carrot.
2. Whisk together the milk and egg in a jug. Pour into flour mixture along with the melted butter and combine thoroughly.
3. Heat a knob of butter in a fry-pan on med. heat. Scoop a Tbsp. of mixture onto the pan for each pikelet – fitting as many as possible with space between them.
4. Cook for 2 mins then flip and cook for a further min.
5. Repeat until all batter is used up.
6. Serve warm with a dip of your choice.
Three Aussie Farmers Semi Boneless Shoulder Ham
100% Australian Pork Shoulder cooked and naturally smoked on the bone. Slice it up and enjoy it in a sambo, fry some up for brekkie or go all out and roast it with a beautiful glaze for the ultimate show stopping dinner table centerpiece.