what you need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Leg Ham, sliced
- 1 cup brown rice and quinoa mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cucumber, sliced length ways
- 100g beetroot, cubed
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g corn
- 50g edamame
- 1 avocado
- 150g pistachio
- ½ tsp. vegetable stock powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Salt, to taste.
how to make it
- Cook brown rice and quinoa according to pack instructions and set aside.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to boil on high heat. Carefully place the egg into the water and reduce down to medium heat and boil for 5 min 30 secs. Remove from the water and plunge into an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Pour all the ingredients for the pistachio cream into a blender and blend until smooth.
- To construct the poke bowl, spoon in half the brown rice and quinoa mix into the bowl. Place 4-6 slices of ham into the bowl. Roll the half cucumber up into mini rolls and place them into the bowl, followed by half the beetroot, carrot, red onion, tomatoes, corn and edamame in little sections.
- Cut the avocado into slices and gently shift the slices so they are stepped out, by gently patting them on either side of it length ways. Carefully roll the slices together like a pinwheel and place it into the middle of the bowl.
- Peel and cut the soft boiled egg in half then place ontop of avocado.
- Serve with the pistachio cream on the side.
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Our Leg Ham’s are naturally wood smoked and cooked on the bone. We offer both traditional Hock end and Butt end half leg hams. Glaze and roast in the oven, or slice and dice for sandwiches, pastas, risottos and pizzas!