What You Need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Classic Aussie Bangers
- 1½ cups self-raising flour
- 1 can beer
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- 6 long bamboo skewers
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 100ml tomato chutney
How To Make It
- Cook sausages according to pack instructions and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add self-raising flour and season with salt and pepper.
- Create a well in the middle of the flour, add egg and beer and whisk into a smooth batter.
- Skewer sausages and dust with plain flour.
- In a deep-sided fry-pan or deep fryer, heat oil to 150⁰C.
- Dip each sausage into the batter, ensuring they are evenly coated and carefully place into the oil.
- Cook for 4-5 mins or until golden and crunchy, place on a paper towel to drain and repeat until all sausages have fried and golden.
- Serve with tomato chutney and enjoy!
Dan & Steph have put together a simple blend of quality Aussie beef and pork to make a snag that goes with everything!
Just a good old fashioned sausage with subtle flavours of white pepper, marjoram and garlic, it’s sure to be a family favourite.