what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzel
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 pears, cored and sliced
- ½ cup pistachios, roasted
- ½ cup pepitas, roasted
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp. sweet Asian chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
how to make it
- Cook pork schnitzels according to pack instructions.
- Combine Greek yoghurt, sweet chili sauce, pomegranate juice, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Combine lettuce., pears, pistachios, pepitas and pomegranate arils in a medium size bowl. Pour dressing mixture over the salad.
- Serve schnitzels with salad and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzel
There isn’t much that’s beats a schnitty with chips and gravy. This schnitzel is made with a tender slice of Australian pork, and coated in fresh seasoned breadcrumbs. It’s quick to cook and not a bad choice when you’re flat out like a lizard drinking.