what you need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
- 1 brown onion, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 80ml whiskey
- 40ml vinegar
- 30ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 300g corn chips
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
how to make it
- In a large fry-pan over med heat, cook the onions and garlic in the whisky until soft and translucent. Add the vinegar, Worcestershire, tomato sauce, tomato paste, black pepper, salt, brown sugar and tabasco sauce.
- Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 mins. Pour sauce into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return sauce to fry-pan then add in the Pulled Pork. Toss until well combined and heated through.
- In a large oven proof dish add a handful of corn chips. Next, layer in some of the Pulled Pork, tomatoes, red onion, avocado, cheese then corn chips again. Continue this process until all ingredients are added, then top off with a final layer of cheese.
- Place under the grill at 200OC until the cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you love this sauce – it’s also delicious on ribs or other BBQ meats!
- Try adding some honey for a sweeter tasting sauce.
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Try our tasty Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Pork. Just heat and eat – ready in 90 seconds!