what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Louisiana Sausage
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork, squeezed out of casing
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 jalapeno, 1 sliced; 1 diced
- Coriander, roughly chopped
- 15ml lemon juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 350g corn chips
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup sour cream, to serve
- Limes, to serve
how to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180OC.
- Use a fry-pan on high heat with a little oil to cook the sausage mince. Add the chili powder over the top, mix through and fry until brown then set aside.
- To make the salsa, use a mixing bowl combine garlic, tomato, red onion, diced jalapeno, coriander, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, stir through and set aside.
- Use an oven proof dish and scatter the corn chips on it. Next sprinkle the sausage mince, then pulled pork. Pour the bbq sauce over the top and half the salsa. Reserve the rest of the salsa for serving. Then spread the cheese of the top. Bake for 10 min or until cheese has melted.
- Place extra slices of jalapeno over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Dan & Steph’s love affair with American BBQ goes way back, and this Louisiana style snag is true to its Southern United States origins.
Packed with traditional Cajun flavours like garlic, paprika and thyme – it has a mild spice kick and a load of flavour to make your next barbie something special!