what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Classic Aussie Banger Sausages
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 3 potatoes, cut into 3cm chunks
- 2 carrots, cut into 2cm pieces
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1.5L chicken stock
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into large pieces
- 1 cup peas
- 2 Tbsp. cornflour
- 2 Tbsp. water
how to make it
- In a fry-pan brown the sausages on all sides, then slice and place into a slow cooker.
- Add all the other ingredients into the slow cooker except peas, cornflour and water. Cook on high for 2 hrs 45 mins.
- Add peas and cook for a further 10 mins. Just before serving, combine cornflour and water then pour into the slow cooker and stir through to thicken.
- Serve and enjoy!
Dan & Steph have put together a simple blend of quality Aussie beef and pork to make a snag that goes with everything!
Just a good old fashioned sausage with subtle flavours of white pepper, marjoram and garlic, it’s sure to be a family favourite.