what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian Style Sausages
- 6 skewers
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 2 mint leaf branch, leaves picked and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 pita breads
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup rocket, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
how to make it
- Soak skewers in water for at least 10 mins before cooking.
- Carefully thread sausages onto skewers. Heat a grill pan on low – med heat and cook for 15 minutes, turning regularly.
- While sausages are cooking mix yoghurt, garlic, 1 cucumber, 1 bunch of mint leaves and lemon juice together in a bowl to make the tzatziki.
- Spoon a generous amount of tzatziki onto the pita. Followed by the remaining cucumber, mint and tomatoes then place sausage on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Dan & Steph have gone all out on this one – Aussie pork minced and tossed with tomato, fennel and a hit of chilli. This sausage is a tribute to the fiery flavours of Southern Italy. Slice and add to pasta to spice things up, or just tuck in when they’re hot off the barbie.