what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Sausages, cut
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 roast potatoes, cut into 3 cm chunks
- 2 butternut pumpkin, cut into 3 cm chunks
- 6 broccolini, cut
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
how to make it
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- Place olive oil into a deep baking dish and place in the oven for 5 mins or until very hot.
- Carefully place sausages, potatoes, pumpkin into the baking dish and bake for 10 mins.
- Add broccolini and onion to the baking dish. Continue to bake for another 10 mins. Sprinkle salt and parmesan over the top and bake until golden.
- Remove from oven once everything is golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint! Serve it up with salad or veg, or throw it in a sausage sanga you won’t forget in a hurry.