what you need
- 1 pack Dan & Steph’s Spicy Sicilian Sausages, cooked
- 12 eggs
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 100g leg ham, diced
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Spring onions, sliced, to serve
- Beetroot relish, to serve
how to make it
- Heat fry-pan over med heat.
- Whisk eggs, cheese, tomatoes, ham and salt and pepper together.
- Slice up sausages into pieces.
- Pour ¼ of the egg mixture into frypan. Top with ¼ of the sausage slices and cook for 4 mins.
- Place lid over fry-pan, reduce heat and allow to cook for a further 4 mins or until cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle each omelet with spring onions and serve with a dollop of beetroot relish.
Three Aussie Farmers Sicilian style gourmet Pork Sausages by Dan and Steph
Dan & Steph have gone all out on this one – Aussie pork minced and tossed with tomato, fennel and a hit of chilli. This sausage is a tribute to the fiery flavours of Southern Italy. Slice and add to pasta to spice things up, or just tuck in when they’re hot off the barbie.