what you need
- 1 Pack of Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Sausages
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Large Spanish onions
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 Tbs Fennel Seed
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 4 Cups of Red Grapes
- 2 Tbsp Red wine Vinegar
how to make it
- Heat the olive oil and onions in a large frying pan set over a medium heat.
- Place in the sausages, turning every so often.
- Add the grapes, fennel seeds, black pepper and red wine vinegar.
- Cook everything until sausages are browned and onions are softened.
Three Aussie Farmers Pork Sausages Farm house style
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsely this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint!