what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Sausages, squeezed out of casing
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried sage
- ½ lemon juice
- 200g unsalted butter, cut into smaller pieces
- 5 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 1 cups cherry tomatoes
- 150g danish fetta, to serve
- Parsely, roughly chopped to serve
how to make it
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 200OC.
- Combine sausage mince, cheese, herbs, spices and lemon juice together in a large mixing bowl. Roll out golf ball sized meatballs.
- Heat a large fry pan on high heat and with a little oil and brown all sides of the meatballs. Then transfer to a deep baking tray.
- Scatter butter, garlic and cherry tomatoes throughout the tray. Bake for 20 mins.
- Break up fetta and parsley to sprinkle over the top.
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint! Serve it up with salad or veg, or throw it in a sausage sanga you won’t forget in a hurry.