what you need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Slow Cooked Pork Belly
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 150g white miso paste
- 330mL beer
- 65g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. kecap manis
- 3 spring onions, cut into batons
- Lemon juice
- 20 skewers
how to make it
- Remove rind from Pork Belly. Cut the Pork Belly into cubes and place in bowl.
- Combine onion, garlic and miso paste into food processor and blend into a paste. Transfer the paste into a bowl and add beer, sugar and kecap manis.
- Add the marinade to the Pork Belly and coat evenly. Thread Pork onto skewers, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
- Place a frypan over med. heat, and place pork skewers into fry pan. Cook until heated through and crispy.
Slow Cooked Pork Belly
The king of Pork Crackle – Pork Belly is what life is all about. This one’s been slow cooked, so it will only take you 30 mins to crackle. We could go on, but we reckon you’ve already left to get the oven going. Fair play.