what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Louisiana Style Sausages
- 6 streaky bacon rashers
- 4 puff pastry sheets
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt flakes
- Black and white sesame seeds
how to make it
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180OC.
- Wrap the bacon around the sausage. Place onto a sheet of puff pastry then a generous amount of cheese ontop.
- Roll the puff pastry tightly around the sausage and cut so there’s a little overlap on the base.
- Brush pastry with egg. Sprinkle salt and sesame seeds over the top.
- Bake in oven for 25 mins, over until pastry is golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
Dan & Steph’s love affair with American BBQ goes way back, and this Louisiana style snag is true to its Southern United States origins.
Packed with traditional Cajun flavours like garlic, paprika and thyme – it has a mild spice kick and a load of flavour to make your next barbie something special!