what you need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Farmhouse Style Sausages
- 2 Bacon Rashers, diced
- 1 small brown onion, thinly sliced
- 6 seeded hot dog buns, cut a slit half way into the bun
- 4 jalapeños, sliced and deseeded
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- ½ small red capsicum, diced
- ½ small green capsicum, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
how to make it
- Grill sausages and bacon on the BBQ according to pack instructions. Cook brown onions the same time on the BBQ for 5 mins.
- Place jalapeños, red onion, capsicums, tomatoes and parsley on the buns evenly.
- Put sausage, bacon & sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
We’ve grabbed our best Aussie pork and blended it with a selection of Dan & Steph’s favourite herbs. With thyme and parsley this juicy sausage is packed with flavour and won’t disappoint! Serve it up with salad or veg, or throw it in a sausage sanga you won’t forget in a hurry.